Monday, August 23, 2010

Pensieve

Today, or perhaps, yesterday. Should it be our 2nd anniversary. I'll come to your home, bring your favorite chocolate, a bouquet of white Crisantium, and a box full of surprises for you.

but now you've got your own life. so do i. we have our own future.I won't ever forget you. fond memories of you. sad memories with you. and much more. you will forever be a part of my life. not in the sense be mine, but it will always be a motivation for me to change, become someone better, and prove the words in my mouth right.
insult from you will be a motivation for me. anger would be a lesson for my story in the future. memories of your smile will always be of encouragement to me when I fell in pursuing dreams.



you now have someone who is far, far better than me. I hope you really love him and love him more than I love you.
Respect him, pamper him, supporting him from behind, and love him wholeheartedly mu.kuharap, he is the best person for you.


******************************************************************************


Hey ladies. if you read this. i just wanna say..


THANKS FOR YOUR MEMORIES!! I WON'T EVER..EVER FORGET THAT!
That was one of the best memories i've ever had. thankyou..thankyou soo much..!

Goodnight, i wish you all the greatest.


Goodbye, memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment